The teachers said having Mark was the best start to a school year in the history of our school. Many teachers commented that he was the funniest speaker they have ever seen/heard. He weaved in a positive message that immediately enhanced our school culture. I can’t think of a better event for my staff. I have walked classrooms the last three days and my teachers are happy and working to build relationships with their students. I know Mark was a tremendous part of the tone that has been set for our year.
– Nicole Dayus, Principal, Chaparral High School
I really can’t say enough positive things about how great Mark was. Literally, everyday for over a week I have heard something along these lines, “Mark was amazing, so funny and entertaining!”… Thank you for the purposeful inspiration you embedded into your presentation. That has come up again and again with our staff. Mark will be the highlight of your professional development for the year. I can’t compete in any way, shape, or form with what he accomplished in the hour he spent with our staff. Our teachers love him and want him to come back next year.
– Aimee Ricken, Principal, Great Oak High School
My staff simply loved your talk. It was the perfect event for our staff to laugh, bond and be reminded about being good colleagues and student advocates. We’d love to have you back sometime this year.
– Dr. Charles Park, Principal, Palos Verdes High School
A sincere thank you for the wonderful and uplifting performance this morning. I cannot tell you how many teachers have come up to me today so thankful for the opportunity to have you join us during in-services…your visit set the stage with happy and positive momentum for the start of our school year!…People were smiling all day!
– Jaime Harding, Assistant Principal, St. Anne School (PK-8)
Funny, inspirational and positive opening to the school year!
– Dr. Ting Sun, Co-founder/Executive Director, Natomas Charter School, Sacramento
You were a fantastic keynote for our district orientation today. Our teachers absolutely loved you – great job!
– Scott Goergens, Principal, Tierra del Sol Middle School
The educators loved Mark! They walked away with strategies to not only improve their own teaching but Mark also made them think, “What’s education really about? Are you really connecting to your kids?” – They found it incredibly valuable.
– Wende Borowski, Chapter President, Alpha Delta Kappa Int. Educators Sorority
Mark was invited to Lakeside Union School District to open the school year. He was a HUGE hit! What a wonderful way to welcome back our teachers and staff and start the school year reconnecting through laughter and excitement. Mark Schumacher comes with the highest recommendation possible from the Lakeside Union School District.
– Natalie Winspear, Executive Director of Pupil Services, Lakeside Union School District (K-8), San Diego
What a fun way to end one semester and start the next. When I looked around the room I saw even the “toughest” teachers cracking up. Your ability to find humor in the everyday lives of teachers is unique and needs to be shared. Thanks again.
– Gina Aguilar, Assistant Principal, Esperanza High School
Throughout the day, we had many teachers thanking us for starting the day on such a fun note. We look forward to many happy returns.
– Mary Boules, Assistant Principal Pupil Services, Buena Park High School
Mark easily connected with the parents and educators that attended our school banquet. I laughed until I cried. He used everyday situations from school that the audience could relate to.
– Larry Ahl, Head of School, Mission Hills Christian School
From comedy clubs to corporate events, I have yet to meet an audience that doesn’t love Mark! His easy going stage persona and hysterical portrayal of teaching allow Mark to connect with people from all walks of life. I would recommend him to anyone.
– Don Friesen: One Hour SHOWTIME special; only two-time winner of the San Francisco International Comedy Competition