The teachers said having Mark was the best start to a school year in the history of our school. His message on growing relationships immediately enhanced our school culture. Many teachers commented that he was the funniest speaker they have ever seen/heard. I can’t think of a better event for my staff. I have walked classrooms the last three days and my teachers are happy and working to build relationships with their students. I know Mark was a tremendous part of the tone that has been set for our year.
– Principal, Nicole Dayus, Chaparral High School – Riverside, CA
Mark’s presentation was exceptional. One teacher shared with me that it was the best professional development in her 30+ year teaching career. Mark had a great message on how to build relationships in our classrooms and schools. He was not only motivational but had everyone in stitches. Thank you so much, Mark.
– Superintendent, Dr. Gary Brogan, Bear Lake School District #33 (K-12) – Paris, ID
Thank you for the incredible start to our year. The teacher’s said, “It was the best kick off ever!” Mark’s message was perfect for our teachers. If any school or district is thinking of bringing in Mark to speak, give me a call and I will tell you how thrilled my staff was to start the year off with a fun and memorable presentation.
– Superintendent, Dr. Mike Thomason, Higley Unified School District (K-12) – Gilbert, AZ
I really can’t say enough positive things about how great Mark was. Literally, everyday for over a week I have heard something along these lines, “Mark was amazing, so funny and entertaining!”… Thank you for the purposeful inspiration in your presentation. That has come up again and again with our staff. Mark will be the highlight of your professional development for the year. I can’t compete in any way, shape, or form with what he accomplished in the hour he spent with our staff. Our teachers love him and want him to come back next year.
– Principal, Aimee Ricken, Great Oak High School – Riverside, CA
Mark’s presentation was a huge hit. Wonderful. Thank you. I’m being asked how I could possibly top what Mark did next year. Mark’s message was exactly in line with our “Capturing Kids Heart” theme. Our district needed to start the year off with laughs. Mark definitely made that happen. I would highly recommend him.
– Superintendent, Dr. Mike Hendricks, Charter Oak Unified School District (K-12) – Los Angeles, CA
Mark, you NAILED IT. One teacher shared with me, “This was the best PD EVER…Mark was SO FUNNY. He continued to help us with what we say we want–focus on relationships with students and each other, and be supportive!”
– Principal, Robin Ballarin, West Hills High School – San Diego, CA
The Granite Hills staff is still talking about your impact last year.
– Principal, Mike Fowler, Granite Hills High School – San Diego, CA
My staff simply loved your talk. It was the perfect event for our staff to laugh, bond and be reminded about being good colleagues and student advocates. We’d love to have you back sometime this year.
– Principal, Dr. Charles Park, Palos Verdes High School – Palos Verdes, CA
A sincere thank you for the wonderful and uplifting performance this morning. I cannot tell you how many teachers have come up to me today so thankful for the opportunity to have you join us during in-services…your visit set the stage with happy and positive momentum for the start of our school year!…People were smiling all day!
– Assistant Principal, Jaime Harding, St. Anne School (PK-8) – Orange County, CA
Funny, inspirational and positive opening to the school year!
– Co-founder/Executive Director, Dr. Ting Sun, Natomas Charter School (K-12) – Sacramento, CA
Mark was fantastic! Every year at our back to school rally we have some really good speakers and every time, I am excited for the school year but not pumped. Mark really and truly pumped us all up! He shared with us some wonderful advice and insight on making a difference in the lives of students with whom we interact. Mark is very funny and had everyone around me in either tears or close. I’d highly recommend Mark.
– Speech Pathologist, Brandon Johnson, Bridges Elementary – Gilbert, AZ
You were a fantastic keynote for our district orientation today. Our teachers absolutely loved you – great job!
– Principal, Scott Goergens, Tierra del Sol Middle School – San Diego, CA
The educators loved Mark! They walked away with strategies to not only improve their own teaching but Mark also made them think, “What’s education really about? Are you really connecting to your kids?” – They found it incredibly valuable.
– President, Wende Borowski, Alpha Delta Kappa Int. Educators Sorority – Orange County, CA
Mark was invited to Lakeside Union School District to open the school year. He was a HUGE hit! What a wonderful way to welcome back our teachers and staff and start the school year reconnecting through laughter and excitement. Mark Schumacher comes with the highest recommendation possible from the Lakeside Union School District.
– Executive Director of Pupil Services, Natalie Winspear, Lakeside Union School District (K-8) – San Diego, CA
What a fun way to end one semester and start the next. When I looked around the room I saw even the “toughest” teachers cracking up. Your ability to find humor in the everyday lives of teachers is unique and needs to be shared. Thanks again.
– Assistant Principal, Gina Aguilar, Esperanza High School, – Anaheim, CA
Throughout the week, we had many teachers thanking us for starting the semester on such a fun note. We look forward to many happy returns.
– Assistant Principal Pupil Services, Mary Boules, Buena Park High School – Buena Park, CA
Mark easily connected with the parents and educators that attended our school banquet. I laughed until I cried. He used everyday situations from school that the audience could relate to.
– Head of School, Larry Ahl, Mission Hills Christian School – Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
From comedy clubs to corporate events, I have yet to meet an audience that doesn’t love Mark! His easy going stage persona and hysterical portrayal of teaching allow Mark to connect with people from all walks of life. I would recommend him to anyone.
– Don Friesen: One Hour SHOWTIME special; only two-time winner of the San Francisco International Comedy Competition